Tuesday, February 13, 2007

There is a God!

The Police announce a reunion tour.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/07/feb/1303.shtml

Quite possibly the best band of the eighties and certainly my favorite from that decade

Sting, Stuart Copeland and Andy Summers.

I'm kicking myself that I missed their performance at the Grammy, (which I didn't even know was on), awards.

I dunno why,.....by this point in my life I should be way past getting excited about stuff like this,...with mortgage, career, adult crap, etc.

But my enthusiastic inner sixteen year-old is doing cartwheels. I may just have to grab my best friends from high school and check out one of the concerts.

In a music world populated by the likes of that celebutard K-Fed, getting a shot of The Police is like finding an oasis in the Gobi desert.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you got spammed on your blog.

I feel the same way about the Police. I was never a huge fan when they were together (22 years ago?) but I have grown to appreciate them a LOT. I wish there were some bands today that elicited the same excitement!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Fighting Irish said...

I wish i could destroy all spammers with the power of my mind.

Yeah, man.

I'm psyched about the re-grouping of the lads.

I'm actively going to look into going to one of the concerts

As long as they do Synchronicity!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what in the CRAP is your email address!??

10:34 PM  
Blogger Fighting Irish said...

what the crap is YOUR e-mail address? Waylon.jennings@shitkickincountrylover.ca?

mine is bish71@pacbell.net.

How are ya, there Bogan?

Are you Bogan-tastic.

BTW,.....f**k Sheridan.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home